I found the recipe for this cold coffee and made it for my husband for iftar. He loved it. I do not drink any beverages so did not taste it but it looked and smelled awesome. Give it a try.
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 tablespoon or as per taste
Instant coffee powder - 1/2 tablespoon or as per taste
Evaporated milk - 1 tablespoon (this is not condensed milk)
Cocoa powder - 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
Vanilla ice cream - 1 tablespoon (optional)
Ice cubes - 2
1. In a saucepan or the vessel in which you make tea/coffee, add the milk, suagar, coffee powder, cocoa powder and evaporated milk. Stir well and bring it to a boil.
2. Wait for it to cool down completely and put it in the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours.
3. Just before serving, blend it till frothy in a blender with ice cubes and vanilla ice cream if using. Vanilla ice cream makes it more creamy.
4. Serve in a tall glass with whipped cream on top.
5. You can add some chocolate or caramel sauce on top. You can even dust with cocoa or coffee powder. I dusted with coffee powder.
Enjoy yummy cold coffee..
Recipe from http://www.fauziaskitchenfun.com